Archive for the ‘Projects in Pakistan’ Category
- A 300-foot deep well was drilled and an electric pump was installed at Kamal Khan boy’s school. Water absolutely safe for drinking and other purpose is being provided to the entire school.
- Eleven female teachers at Siraj Ahmed campus and four at Pehlwan Goth Girls School are being provided computer training on laptops by a highly trained instructor.
- Quality and colorful swings for the amusement and physical fitness of the pre- primary and primary students were installed at Siraj Ahmed campus.
- Grocery items including rice, pulses, flour, sugar and oil etc., were provided for one month for over 140 families of flood victims in the Sajawal area of Sindh.
- Student population has increased from 50 to 106 at Siraj Ahmed campus, from 20 to 70, at Kamal Khan pre-primary campus, 13 to 48 at Nazar Ali Gondar campus, 70 to 100 at girls school at Pehlwan Goth while decreased from 70 to 35 at Bachu Goth campus because of migration
- Computer training to the boys of Kamal Khan secondary school is being provided by an expert computer trainer.
- Teachers’ training was provided to 70 teachers by a highly qualified and experienced trainer.
- Science laboratory equipment was provided to the laboratory at Kamal Khan School.
- Basic electrical wiring course was taught to the students of Kamal Khan School.
- A DSL internet connection with WiFi has been installed at Siraj Ahmed campus. This is the first WiFiconnection in this village.
- A 6 KV electric generator has been installed at Kamal Khan School.
- Now chilled and clean drinking water is available for the teachers and students.
- A variety of books were added to the school library at Kamal Khan School.
- Water supply on regular basis for the Pahelwan Goth girls school provided by properly installed under-ground water lines.
- Bathrooms facilities were renovated at the Girls School, Pehalwan Goth.
These are pictures from the villages taken December 2011.
Nazeer Foundation today traveled to Sajawal village to meet with the flood victims seeking refuge there. Thanks to your generous donations, we provided 300 persons with blankets, pillows and sleeping mats.
We are able to provide support at the point of need. Your donations are urgently needed and tremendously helpful. Thank you for your continued generosity.
Nazeer Foundation today delivered one-month groceries to flood victims stationed in Sajawal village.
The support reached 300 persons. Your continued support is allowing us to provide relief directly to the victims without any wasted time or money.
Thank you for your generous support.
There are about 30 families who are victims of the flood staying in Kathore.
Today Nazeer Foundation provided the families with 26 cartons of milk (with quarter-liter containers), 60 Kg of sugar, 30 Kg of Tapal tea and 68 bars of anti-bacterial soap.
The flood victims continue to need our support. Please donate generously.
Nazeer Foundation today distributed milk to 142 families who are victims of the Pakistani floods. The families are currently in Kathore village. Each family was provided 1 carton of 27 quarter-liter containers of milk. This served a total of 650 persons.
We need your continued support to aid the growing number of flood victims.
Nazeer Foundation will complete the construction and development of the acquired building at Siraj Ahmed Goth by the end of July.
Work will be done on a total of nine rooms, including seven classrooms. Montessori and Grade 1 classes will start on August 2nd, with an expected initial enrollment of about 75 students.
The enrollment at the montessori level has reached its highest since the school’s inception.
By the end the of recently concluded school year, there were more than 100 students enrolled between the ages of 3 and 6.
Nazeer Foundation exclusively made and provided uniforms for all the 285 students at the GBHSS.
Nazeer Foundation has arranged a six-week course for new and existing teachers. Twelve teachers have been selected to participate in the workshop. They are being trained by a professional teacher’s trainer from Karachi in order to help improve the overall teaching standards at Kathore.
The workshop primarily focuses on concepts such as organization, teacher-student relationships, lesson planning, and effective teaching skills.