Education provides the depth of vision and broadness of thought that builds strong and progressive societies. It is a powerful tool which helps individuals achieve their goals and lead successful and productive lives. Nazeer Foundation is the materialization of a concept based on hope and optimism. It is the desire of the Foundation to offer the same to the students that attend our schools and those that benefit from other relief and uplift projects. Hope and optimism together with the tools of success as mentioned earlier can begin to change society from its grassroots. Uplift of society is not only a noble desire but a responsibility upon those who are in a position to contribute. It is only through realization of this responsibility that true change can be expected. Nazeer Foundation stands tall from this source of inspiration and looks to contribute to true, meaningful and exciting change in our society.
Nazeer Foundation’s mission is to offer hope, opportunity and progress to the underprivileged; and to offer donors a safe and reliable opportunity to participate in relief, education, clean drinking water, health and other societal uplift projects throughout the world. The Foundation aims to bring together donors, administrators, educators and well-wishers in order to help impoverished families look to the future with renewed confidence to enhance their lives. The Foundation's ultimate goal is to have the future generation equipped with the knowledge and confidence to become positive, energetic and productive citizens of society.
- Tube wells provided to 3 different villages: Bachu Goth, Kamal Khan Goth, Gondal Goth.
- Moved Kamal Khan Goth Montessori School to a larger facility to accommodate growth to almost 100 children in 7 rooms.
- Government Girls Middle School Pehelvan Goth grew from 60 to over 110 students.
- Siraj Ahmed Goth School has grown to over 110 students.
- Teachers’ Training Program providing training in mathematics, IT and teaching skills.
- Summer Special Teachers’ Training Intensive courses offered in 2012 and 2013.
- Iftar & Dinner provided to over 100 individuals during the last 10 days of Ramadhan in 2012 and 2013.
- Extra classroom built to accommodate increased students at Gondal Goth School.
- Completed registration and accreditation of Siraj Ahmed Goth School with Government of Sindh.
- Multimedia instruction is being implemented in all elementary schools for interactive learning.
- Community Cricket Team developed with physical training at Kamal Khan Goth.
- Kamal Khan Goth community donated a new facility where we are developing new classrooms, provision of water and electricity.
- Kamal Khan Goth Higher Secondary School was provided with clean drinking water system.
- A 300-foot deep well was drilled and an electric pump was installed at Kamal Khan boy’s school. Water absolutely safe for drinking and other purpose is being provided to the entire school.
- Eleven female teachers at Siraj Ahmed campus and four at Pehlwan Goth Girls School are being provided computer training on laptops by a highly trained instructor.
- Quality and colorful swings for the amusement and physical fitness of the pre- primary and primary students were installed at Siraj Ahmed campus.
- Grocery items including rice, pulses, flour, sugar and oil etc., were provided for one month for over 140 families of flood victims in the Sajawal area of Sindh.
- Student population has increased from 50 to 106 at Siraj Ahmed campus, from 20 to 70, at Kamal Khan pre-primary campus, 13 to 48 at Nazar Ali Gondar campus, 70 to 100 at girls school at Pehlwan Goth while decreased from 70 to 35 at Bachu Goth campus because of migration
- Computer training to the boys of Kamal Khan secondary school is being provided by an expert computer trainer.
- Teachers’ training was provided to 70 teachers by a highly qualified and experienced trainer.
- Science laboratory equipment was provided to the laboratory at Kamal Khan School.
- Basic electrical wiring course was taught to the students of Kamal Khan School.
- A DSL internet connection with WiFi has been installed at Siraj Ahmed campus. This is the first WiFiconnection in this village.
- A 6 KV electric generator has been installed at Kamal Khan School.
- Now chilled and clean drinking water is available for the teachers and students.
- A variety of books were added to the school library at Kamal Khan School.
- Water supply on regular basis for the Pahelwan Goth girls school provided by properly installed under-ground water lines.
- Bathrooms facilities were renovated at the Girls School, Pehalwan Goth.
These are pictures from the villages taken December 2011.
Nazeer Foundation made a monetary donation to AmeriCares, a Stamford, Connecticut-based non-profit organization.
The donation is to help the victims of Japan’s earthquake and tsunami that affected the region in March 2011.
More information on AmeriCares is available at their website: http://www.AmeriCares.org.